Dangerous Drug, Medical Device, and Pharmaceutical Lawsuits
Modern medicine has created many drugs and medical devices that can save lives and improve health. However, today more than ever, drug and device manufacturers are marketing and selling drugs and devices that pose a danger to consumers. The side effects, injuries, and wrongful deaths that are caused by these drugs and devices are far more dangerous than the symptoms they were created to treat.
If you or a loved one has been injured from a dangerous drug or medical device, you may be able to file a lawsuit against the pharmaceutical company that created the drug or device. Victims may be entitled to collect compensation for their injuries, medical bills, and pain and suffering. PARRIS lawyers are skilled in pharmaceutical and product litigation, and will evaluate your potential drug or device injury case for free.
Lists of Dangerous Drugs & Devices That Our Lancaster, CA Lawyers Can Help With
- Antibiotics: Fluoroquinolones, Levaquin, Avelox, Cipro
- Antidepressant drugs: Lexapro, Abilify, Paxil, Prozac, Zoloft, Effexor, Rexulti
- Birth control drugs: Yaz, Yasmin, Mirena, Ortho Evra
- Blood clot and thinning drugs: Pradaxa, Xarelto
- Chemotherapy drugs: Taxotere
- Diabetes drugs: Invokana, Onglyza, Invokamet, Jardiance, Xigduo XR, Farxiga, Glyxambi, Onglyza, Kobiglyze XR, Actos, Victoza, Januvia, Janumet, Byetta,
- Low Testosterone Therapy: Androgel, Androderm, Axiron
- Proton Pump Inhibitors: Nexium, Prilosec, Prevacid, Protonix
- Vaccines: Zostavax (Shingles)
- Other drugs: Zofran (anti-nausea), Actemra (arthritis)
Some examples of defective and dangerous medical devices include:
- Bair Hugger Forced Air Warming Blanket
- Cochlear Ear Implants
- Hernia Mesh
- IVC Filters
- Knee Implants
- Metal Hip Implants and Replacements: Depuy, Pinnacle, Styker
- Talcum Powder
If you or someone you love has experienced harmful side effects, injuries, or death resulting from the use of any of the above-mentioned dangerous drugs or devices, it is important to contact PARRIS Law Firm immediately as there are strict time limitations for these types of claims. All of our cases are taken on contingency, which means that you pay no legal fees until we win you compensation.
Our pharmaceutical & dangerous drug lawyers in Lancaster will consult with you for free to determine whether you may be eligible to collect such compensation for your injuries, and pain and suffering. Pharmaceutical companies and medical device manufacturers are selling drugs and medical devices that they know are defective and dangerous, so they must be held accountable for the harms they are causing to our society in knowingly doing so.
Personal injury is a legal term for an injury to the body, mind, or emotions caused by another. It covers an expansive array of case types.