Lancaster Car Accident Lawyers
Hiring a lawyer after a car accident is not a decision you take lightly.
A car wreck can permanently alter an innocent family’s life. Not only is your car out of commission, but you may be left with injuries that put you out of work for weeks, months, or even years. As medical bills mount, you’ll need an advocate who will take up the fight for your rights—and win.
The road to recovery is not an easy one. But we’re here to walk with you through every step.
The Lancaster car accident lawyers at PARRIS Law Firm have fought for victims of car accidents for nearly 40 years. We have the resources, experience, and relentless drive to obtain the best possible recovery for our clients, every time.
Get the Recovery You Deserve With Our Lancaster, CA Car Accident Lawyers
A car accident can knock your entire life off course. But it doesn’t have to be the end of your story.
The Lancaster car accident lawyers at PARRIS Law Firm have the experience and expertise to secure the compensation you deserve—whatever it takes.
Let us help you rebuild. Speak to our legal team today.
California Car Accident Statistics
According to the IIHS, 3,606 people died in motor vehicle accidents in California in 2019—an outrageously high number.
Fortunately, California’s death rate per 100 million miles traveled —1.06—is less than that of most states. This difference is likely because Californians drive further distances than those living in most other states.
Vehicle safety improvements have lessened car accident deaths in general, but vehicle collisions continue to pose a serious safety concern to residents all over the state.
A 2020 Esurance report found that every 1,000 miles, we face a 1 in 366 chance of being in a car accident.
These are dangerous odds. If the worst happens, our firm is equipped to boldly fight for your rights while you make a full recovery.
We’ve Been There, Too
R. Rex Parris and his wife, Carrol Parris, started the PARRIS Law Firm in 1985. PARRIS has since grown to become one of America’s most successful personal injury law firms, with billions in verdicts and settlements won for clients.
Why has the firm experienced such success? Because our fight for your rights is personal.
Both Rex and Carrol have witnessed firsthand how a family suffers when the breadwinner is injured or killed by someone else’s negligence. Carrol lost her father because of a negligently designed aircraft. Rex’s father lost his leg in a motorcycle accident caused by someone else.
In Rex’s words, the fallout from tragedies like these “isn’t something that ends. It affects the entire family forever.”
Neither of their families had access to the legal advocate they needed. So Rex and Carrol committed their lives to relentlessly advocating for victims in similar situations.
PARRIS Law Firm is now home to dozens of hardworking attorneys, case managers, investigators, and many others. As Rex and Carrol have done since the beginning, each employee puts in countless hours to get the best possible results for clients.
We work to secure justice and restore lives. Call PARRIS car accident lawyers about your case today.
Your Interests Come First
The secret to our success? Our unapologetic, relentless commitment to our clients.
When you hire our Lancaster car accident lawyers, we keep you in the loop at every step.
- Our team of former CHP officers investigate your accident, leaving no stone unturned.
- Your case manager uses the insurance company’s own tactics against them to bolster your claim.
- Your attorney gathers documents, conducts depositions, and prepares arguments to guarantee your case is trial-ready.
- Your client care coordinator brings you up to speed at every step in the process.
- Our claims specialists work with medical providers to maximize the compensation you receive.
- We charge $0 in legal fees until we obtain a result for you.
Our process gets results because our team doesn’t rest until you see justice.
Speak to the PARRIS team about your case today.
Compensation for Car Accident Victims in Lancaster
Car accidents are costly. When you’re facing unexpected debts after an auto accident caused by another negligent driver, PARRIS has the tools to help you get the compensation you need to restore your life.
With PARRIS Law Firm on your side after a car accident, you may be able to recover medical treatment costs, property damage costs, lost income, pain and suffering damages, loss of companionship damages, and more. Let’s look at the types of compensation available to you:
- Medical Bills: You should not be held responsible for medical costs incurred by someone else’s negligence. When PARRIS obtains your personal injury settlement or verdict, you will recover the costs of past, current, and future medical bills, including bills for hospital stays, visits to specialists, prescriptions, and mental health treatment costs.
- Property Damage: Repair and rental car costs add up after an accident. Filing a personal injury claim against the negligent driver may allow you to collect compensation to cover your property damage—including any property in the car when the accident occurred.
- Lost Wages and Future Income: For many Americans, one missed paycheck is bad news for your family. Hiring lawyers in Lancaster, CA can help you recover the wages you lost and the wages you may lose in the future due to your injuries or ongoing medical treatment.
- Pain and Suffering: This term refers to your physical and mental trauma after a catastrophic personal injury, whether from a car collision or another type of accident. Pain and suffering damages can compensate for physical suffering—current and future pain, permanent disability or impairment, or even inconvenience due to medical treatment—or mental anguish, including emotional distress, anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, insomnia, or other mental illnesses.
- Loss of Consortium: If your injury permanently damages or changes your relationship with your family, your family members may have a claim for “loss of consortium” damages—that is, loss of companionship damages.
- Punitive Damages: These damages are meant to punish the defendant rather than compensate the plaintiff. While rare in car accident cases, punitive damages are generally awarded when the negligent driver acted in such an irresponsible manner that they should have known their actions would seriously injure someone (i.e., drunk drivers).
Tragically, some car accidents result in the wrongful death of one or more victims. In these cases, the victim’s surviving family members may be able to recover funeral expenses and any other losses incurred by their loved one’s untimely death.